Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions
Please contact The Climate Factory GmbH Support via email@example.com for all warranty and product support requests.
These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from The Climate Factory GmbH.
In the event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product delivered, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to our support center.
These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (you) and either The Climate Factory GmbH ("The Climate Factory GmbH “ Company Registration Number: HRB B13380, DE 299781 960) registered in Kleve, Germany.
These terms and conditions apply to Warranties of Products from The Climate Factory GmbH.
We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and The Climate Factory GmbH accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit.
The Climate Factory GmbH provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by The Climate Factory GmbH.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, The Climate Factory GmbH agree to repair or replace the Product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with The Climate Factory GmbH's specifications during the Standard Warranty period of 12 months;
Subject to the terms and conditions as set out below, The Climate Factory GmbH agree to repair or replace the special Product PCB/DRIVER of all Dimlux Ballasts, which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with The Climate Factory GmbH's specifications during the Standard Warranty period of 36 months
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law of Germany.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Warranties.
4. The Climate Factory GmbH requires any customer requesting service under the Warranties to comply with directions from The Climate Factory GmbH staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to The Climate Factory GmbH Support via firstname.lastname@example.org before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. The Climate Factory GmbH reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, The Climate Factory GmbH will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by The Climate Factory GmbH with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of The Climate Factory GmbH. The Climate Factory GmbH may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the warranty does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
7. If The Climate Factory GmbH is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for The Climate Factory GmbH's store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at The Climate Factory GmbH's election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
8. In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of The Climate Factory GmbH.
9. The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from The Climate Factory GmbH upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to The Climate Factory GmbH within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
10. Warranties of products purchased from The Climate Factory GmbH. do not apply:
To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
to damage caused by use with another product;
to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of The Climate Factory GmbH;
to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of The Climate Factory GmbH, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
if the product is stolen or The Climate Factory GmbH reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
11. The Climate Factory GmbH reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre (including The Climate Factory GmbH's internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
12. The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the The Climate Factory GmbH Authorised Repair Centre.
13. The Climate Factory GmbH may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Warranty do not apply as per section 16.
14. The Climate Factory GmbH reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the The Climate Factory GmbH's specifications, subject to applicable law of Germany.
15. The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from The Climate Factory GmbH provided The Climate Factory GmbH is informed by contacting The Climate Factory GmbH Sales via the email@example.com within 7 days of the date of transfer.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, the Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings
17. To the full extent permitted by law:
The Climate Factory GmbH will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
The Climate Factory GmbH's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at The Climate Factory GmbH's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
The Climate Factory GmbH excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
18. Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Products supplied by The Climate Factory GmbH, these Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of Germany and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Kleve.
If you are experiencing issues with your product, please refer to our firstname.lastname@example.org first for instant answers to frequently asked questions. If the issue persists, you can contact our support team for further troubleshooting or to start a warranty claim.
Many issues can be resolved quickly using e-mail or over the phone.
To lodge a warranty claim:
Simply contactour Support team and provide your purchase details along with a quick description of the fault.
Our support team will provide troubleshooting and determine whether the product will need to be returned for assessment.
Once we receive the product, our experienced technicians will assess the unit and resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Please Note: While the return process may take up to 30 days, excluding transit times, we endeavor to complete returns as quickly as possible, and many are resolved within the week. Return delivery times are estimates only and may vary based on location.